Terms and Conditions for COVID-19 testing which is to be delivered by Recovery4Life.
1. I understand that it is my responsibility to determine the COVID-19 test requirements of my destination country.
2. I understand that it is entirely my responsibility to ensure I book the correct test for the correct time frames following my travel requirements. Recovery4Life do not accept any liability if the incorrect test or appointment time is booked.
3. I understand that I may need to bring my passport to the appointment so that details can be taken and included on my certificate and results letter.
4.I acknowledge that bookings can be amended or cancelled. If I need to change or cancel my appointment, I can do this by emailing, or online by using the appropriate forms.
5.Once I have booked an appointment, I understand that I will be sent a booking confirmation email, which represents an agreement between me and Recovery4life for the service provided.
6. I am responsible for ensuring that I arrive on time for my test and that I must arrive with enough time to ‘check in’ at the Recovery4Life testing facility. I understand that failure to turn up on time may result in my test being cancelled.
7. I understand that if I miss my appointment, I will not be entitled to a refund.
8. I understand that in the event of a positive COVID-19 test result, it is not the responsibility of Recovery4Life to make any alternative arrangements for my travel plans.
9. I understand that no test can provide a 100% guarantee of either a positive or negative test.
10. I understand that an invalid result will be retested, and it may cause a delay to my result being sent to me and I may not be able to obtain a result within my timeframe and no refund will be given.
11. I understand that I will not be entitled to a refund of a COVID-19 test in the event of receiving a positive result.
12. I understand that a PCR test sample will be sent to the laboratory on the same day as the booked appointment and that I will receive my certificate within 24 hours of the date and time of the test appointment.
13. I understand that Recovery4Life cannot be held responsible for any delay when issuing test certificates. Whilst we always aim to share the test certificates within the timescales advertised on our websites, in certain circumstances there may be unexpected delays.
14. I understand that the test result will be sent to me securely via the email I have supplied at the point of booking, and that the email supplied is for me as the travelling passenger.
15. I understand that all positive test results will be provided to Public Health England and they will be enrolled into the Track and Trace program. Negative cases may also be passed for use in statistics and data modelling.